Public Restaurant Business Revenue Management
1. Management structure of the modern hotel. Functions of the main services and structural units of the hotel. Functional responsibilities of the business manager and his deputies in the directions. Enhancing the interoperability of services. Monitoring and control functions. Integrated hotel security.
2. Hotel price policy and income management♪ Ways to increase returns. Scenario and competition.
3. Enterprise growth and development. Enterprise strategic business plan: specialization of the enterprise, transition to international service standards; ratio of internal and external tourism to hotel orientation; information technology and automation systems for the management of the hotel complex.
4. Strategy and tactics for attracting and retaining clients. Basic concepts Psychological interactions with customers: psychological patterns of customers ' work; determination of the algorithm of literate behaviour in contact; creation of individual sales style.
5. Ways to create a positive image of the hotel.
6. The role of marketing and sales is effective in developing marketing plans. Marketing analysis and policy choice. Marketing.
7. Hospitality Market. Key methods of attracting and retaining clients. Main forms of hotel advertising. International number booking systems.
8. The quality of hotel services. Service quality measurement. Service improvement programme. Loyalty program.
9. Development of additional services: related services (banks and ceremonies, conferences and seminars, etc.); technology for the organization of hotel holidays (new observances, Christmas, holidays, career days); methodology for entertainment and play programmes (plays, recreational evenings for different categories of residents, stack programmes).
10. Work with staff: internal standards for the hotel business. Hotel management. Organizational structure and role of staff in hotels. The problem of quality hotel services. Develop and adapt product and service standards. Elements of the image of the hotel. Standard procedures for the reception and accommodation and stationery of the hotel. Psychological requirements for hotel and tourist personnel. Customer Communications Regulations; Prohibited Behaviour; External and Personal Hygiene Standards for Personnel. Professional development and training of staff.